Method A ( with fiber tape and epoxy glue)
List of items in one repair kit
- External joint piece – 1 pair
- Expoxy glue – Type clear, suitable for fiberglass. Minimum working time 30 mins
- Sandpaper – grade #100 – 150
- Fiber tape – 2m length
- Rubber glove – 1 pair
- Cellophane tape – 1 roll
- Clean Cloth – Supply by user
- Thineer – Supply by user
Method B ( direct with epoxy glue)
Step 1: Prepare a outer pole length 30cm. Trim the broken edge to square the pole ends.
Step 2: Roughen surface of PalmPro using sand paper grit #100-#150
Step 3: Apply epoxy (A + B), non- flow type, working time minimum 30 minutes.
Step 4: Insert inner pole at 15cm distance.
Step 5 : Wait until epoxy slightly cure, insert another half of Palmpro.
Step 6 : Make sure joint closely and keep it overnight. You can it use it the next morning.
The jointer pole sizes as below:
- To join PalmPro 34, use PalmPro 38 x 0.3mL as outer jointer